Posted: January 27, 2013
STATUS OF POSITION : PERMANENT
NUMBER OF PERSONS TO BE RECRUITED :1
SERVICE : HUMAN RESSOURCES
WORK LOCATION : NUNAVIK
WORK SCHEDULE: Normal work schedule, i.e., 6-week rotation, remunerated, shared as follow: 3 weeks worked (77 hours of work/week, 7 days a week) followed by a 3 rest weeks.
POSTING PERIOD: From January 28th to February 25th 2013
Summary of responsibilities
Reporting to the Training Coordinator, the mine trainer:
- Assumes the responsibility, on site, of the training and evaluation of all the mine employees who operate heavy equipments and/or drive services vehicles. He offers the same service to the onsite contractors. In all his interventions, the trainer is work is based on safety standards;
- Identifies the needs of training according to the technical improvements of equipments or vehicles;
- Develops training plans by equipment and by vehicle, according to the standards and the characteristics of the various equipments or vehicles;
- He’s involve in the realization of training tools (technical documentation, audio-video support) and defines the teaching aids and the tools necessary for the trainings;
- He ensure the good progress of trainings and makes sure of the quality of it, respond to the legislative and corporate requirements;
- He collaborates to draft politics and internal procedures related to his field of activity;
- He produces reports and statistics required in his field of activities;
- Vocational (DEP) studies in heavy equipments operation;
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience as a trainer, including a minimum of 5 years of experience in an open pit (experience in underground training will be considered as an asset);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an heavy equipment operator, and be able to operate the following equipments : D8-D10, Grader 16M, excavator 390, drill;
- Knowledge in mechanic and an ASP training will be considered as an asset;
- Fluent (french and english);
- Demonstrated educational capacities and excellent analysis and synthesis skills;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Knowledge of the northern construction site (asset);
- Skills to establish his priorities and to maintain good interpersonal relations;
- Great capacity to adapt; openness; flexibility, autonomy, initiative, skills recognized in organization and planning;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Interested persons who wish to apply for this job must send their resume complete by email at email@example.com by February 25th 2013.
Only the persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Human Resources Department
Canadian Royalties Inc.