Posted: January 28, 2013
STATUS OF POSITION : PERMANENT
NUMBER OF PERSONS TO BE RECRUITED : 1
SERVICE : SITE SERVICES
WORK LOCATION : NUNAVIK
WORK SCHEDULE: Normal work schedule, i.e., 6-week rotation, remunerated, shared as follow: 3 weeks worked (77 hours of work/week, 7 days a week) followed by a 3 rest weeks.
POSTING PERIOD: From January 28th to february 25th 2013
Summary of responsibilities
Reporting to the Site Services General Foreman, the supervisor has to:
- Supervise and maintain all fixed equipment and machines such as overhead crane, fan, heater, garage door, light, fire alarm system, kitchen and laundry equipments for the Expo site, Deception Bay end exploration camps;
- Supervise and maintain water treatment, drinking water and mining effluent;
- Supervise and maintain the gas terminal and the secondary pumping station;
- Performs all related tasks that the superintendant will consider necessary to insure the efficiency of the progress of the activities of the department;
- College Diploma (DEC) or Vocational Diploma (DEP) in related field. Work experience in related field will be considered;
- Seven (7) years experience in similar position;
- Experience in building engineering, knowledge in electricity and experience as heavy equipment operator and Class 1 driver (asset);
- Knowledge of Guide TI (asset);
- Working knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Possession of a valid driver’s license;
- Fluent French/English;
- Leadership, organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Great capacity to adapt; openness; flexibility, autonomy, safe working methods;
- Analytical skills and judgment;
Interested persons who wish to apply for this job must send their resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25th, 2012.
Only the persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Human Resources Department
Canadian Royalties Inc.